Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Best Mother-in-Law

The one thing I don't like about blogging is that I always forget what I want to write when I am actually doing it. Before I blog I think of great and interesting things to write about. After I blog I remember those great things I wanted to write and more. When I am actually blogging I can't remember a thing I wanted to. Writers block I guess.
Last night when I went to bed I thought of so much I should've said about Sarah Wagner. She was the BEST mother-in-law! She told me from the time we were engaged that she was not gonna be a prying mother-in-law that got into our business- and she wasn't. She was always always there for me and didn't mind giving her opinion;-) She was a hairdresser for many years and she ALWAYS noticed when I got a haircut (thats important you know) even when (most of the time) no one else noticed.

Before Jarrod and I were married Sarahs sister (Jarrods aunt) told me that I was just like Sarah. Back then I did not see it at all. Through out our marriage i'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time Jarrod said to me "You are THE MOST stubborn person I have ever met!!.... You and my MAMA!"  She was very stubborn and I guess I am too;-)  The day Sarah died Aunt Barbara told us that Sarah had said to her before that Jarrod had to go to Montgomery to find a girl like her. That was the greatest compliment I could've recieved. Jarrod sums her up pretty well in what he wrote and I am about to post that. Get your tissues out!

No comments:

Post a Comment