Friday, August 6, 2010

Test Results

Negative. We don't understand and we are hurting, but we will continue to praise our Lord and wait for the blessing of a child that our hearts yearn for.
Please understand if we may not want to talk about it. Its very hard being around and hearing about children right now but that will pass.

5 comments:

  1. My arms are wide open to give you both a hug and my heart hurts for you. I love ya'll and continue to pray for God to reveal his plan really soon. Continue to be strong in your faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart aches for you. Praying for you constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in our prayers. I pray you feel wrapped in the Lord's comforting arms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my heart is hurting for ya'll. i am echoing the first post and just praying for strength and PEACE as you wait for the Lord to reveal his plan. but, in the meantime...praying for ya'll as you grieve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please know that I have been praying and will keep praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete