I just accidently erased the first post I had posted earlier today. UGH! In a nut shell it said:
I started this blog because I cannot remember the username and log in to the old one- lifeofthewagners.blogspot.com
I have been told that blogging about an IVF cycle is helpful in many different ways. One, it is therapeutic for me to write about how/what I am feeling. Two, it is a way for me to look back at what all I experienced. I didn't do anything like this last time and I wish I had. Especially when I have had friends go through it after me and they ask me about what I had experienced I didn't remember and I wished I had written it down. Three, it is a helpful way for me to let all of my friends and family know whats going on. So here we are.
Just a refresher about whats gone on previous to this cycle:
We found out in January 2008 that Jarrod has "congenital absence of the vas deferens" and our only way to have children is through IVF. We started IVF cycle # 1 in March of 2008 and it was insuccessful. Going through the first cycle wasn't bad because I was just doing what I had to do, but after it didn't work and I looked back and reflected on it I realized how hard it had been and how scared I was to go through it again. It took a few months for the sadness and dissapointment to hit me, but when it did it hit full force. I probably hid it pretty well, but I did not hide the fact that I didn't know if I could do it again. I knew though if God wanted me to He would give me the strength. The worst part was the emotions during the wait to find out i I was pregant.
Anyway, here we are now in the middle of round 2. I plan on writing more very soon to catch up more on the first part of the cycle. Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment