I may have forgotten to mention that I am having to take progesterone. Since Sunday I have been taking shots in my hip and taking inserts. For the guys who may be reading this I will not elaborate on the inserts. The stim shots side effects were pretty bad, but I think that progesterone may be worse. Worse because progesterones side effects are the same as pregnancy side effects. So basically I feel pregnant, actually have embryos in me- so I may be pregnant, BUT, I may not be. And I am so so emotional. And scared. I know God is faithful and I KNOW He has a plan... but what if this pregnancy is not in his plans?.....
But I also have wonderful friends who remind me that the fear and doubts and anxiety are from satan. It makes me excited to know that satan is trying so hard to bring me down, maybe good things are about to happen!?!
I know that so many people are praying for us. We can feel it. We are so fortunate to have such wonderful friends and family- we are so blessed! Specific prayers were prayed that we would have only the embryos that we need. Also prayers were/are being prayed for twins. We had 2 blastocyst left. Answered prayers! God is good! We have all of our hope, faith, and trust in God. He is taking us through this difficult time for a reason and no matter the result we will continue to love and serve Him.
You may have seen this video on my facebook page. It is a video created by a couple suffering from infertility in an effort to help their friends and family try to understand a little of what going through infertility go through. It is so so so true. The only thing they leave out is that as hard as it is God has His comforting arms wrapped around us. Thats the ONLY way we can get through it. Heres the link to the video:
http://www.tearsandhope.com/emptyarms_video.html
Lindsay, Trey and I are certainly praying for you and your family. I am glad that I have found your new blog b/c I have been wondering about you lately. You have really been on my mind-after talking to you at that Biscuits game several years ago. I hope and pray that God will bless you with this pregnancy. I cannot even imagine what you have been going through. I can't wait to hear the news. Stay strong!
ReplyDelete